ART ON THE GRAND: JUNE 2 & 3, 2018
We are excited to invite previous ART on the GRAND Artists and Applicants and New Artists to Apply to the 2018 ART on the GRAND. Applications ARE NOW OPEN! APPLY HERE.
This year marks our 9th anniversary, and we couldn’t be more excited! We’re looking for fine artists and crafters who bring something fresh to the art/craft fair scene, while featuring high-quality work in their medium. Artists are juried by an experienced, professional panel. The jury strives to invite a minimum of at least 20% new artists to the show each year.
The show hosts up to 100 Artists from around the country with artwork represented in various mediums; such as: painting, sculpture, fiber, ceramics, printmaking, jewelry, wearable art and more!
September 18, 2017: Early Bird Applications Open
December 31, 2017: Early Bird Applications close at midnight
March 25, 2018: 2018 Artist Applications Closed
Early April, 2018: Artist Notifications
June 1, 2018: Artist Load-in/Setup
June 2, 2018: ART on the GRAND 10am-7pm
June 3, 2018: ART on the GRAND 11am-5pm
- Exposure to over 40,000 shoppers in an affluent community which vigorously promotes and supports the arts.
- 2018 Booth Fees: $275 (for 11x11 tent site); $325* Corner Site; $575* Double Site; $600* Double/Corner Site. *corner and double sites are limited and jury will make final decision of assignments.
- Images and link to your website on this website and social media promotion/interaction.
- Streamlined electronic communication to artists and text alerts during event
- 2018 Awards: "Best-in-Show" + $500 Cash Award; "Mayor's Award-Farmington" and "Mayor's Award-Farmington Hills"
- Friday night artist load-in and setup.
- Inclusion in our printed and online fair program
- Courtesy booth sitters to give you a break
- Complimentary coffee, water and refreshments during Saturday/Sunday morning setups.
- Many local restaurants offering delivery right to your booth!
- Participation in an exclusive art fair for a fraction of the going booth fee of similar events